How Our Mega Oxygen™ Tablets Help Support General Health and Well-being
Our health is arguably the most important thing we possess. When we are healthy, we feel energetic, pain-free, and have the stamina to keep up with the demands of our day. Unfortunately, modern lifestyles make healthy living a challenging endeavour. The generally accepted workstyles of today have increasingly moved towards a more passive standard while leaving little room for healthy meals and exercise. As a result, our bodies are less conditioned to maintain the essential cardiovascular levels required for overall healthy living. Your heart and lungs are foundational in supplying your body with the precious air it needs to help you function optimally, and without proper daily blood oxygenation, many of your everyday tasks can be negatively affected. One also runs the risk of long-term disease and health issues.
This is where our Mega Oxygen™ tablets step in to fill the gap. They have been formulated to help maintain the levels of blood oxygenation needed for balanced and healthy blood circulation and to reduce the risks for disease later in life.
How Do Mega Oxygen™ Tablets Work?
Through the use of a systemic slow-release function, magnesium peroxide, when exposed to water, will gradually begin releasing oxygen that gets directly absorbed into the bloodstream from the digestive system. Our Mega Oxygen™ tablets are a specialised formulation that contains vitamin C, selenium, Sutherlandia, and Hypoxis Rooperi, each serving a unique function:
- Vitamin C: Also known as ascorbic acid, vitamin C provides a general boost in the body’s defence against cardiovascular and eye diseases, promotes immune system health, and helps fight against cancer.
- Selenium: Deficiencies in selenoproteins, which form part of the DNA structure, are associated with a greater risk for cancer.
- Sutherlandia: Also known as cancer bush, Sutherlandia is a medicinal plant that has a rich history of boosting overall health. It has superb benefits, ranging from antioxidants to anti-inflammatory and anti-cancerous properties. This makes it a noteworthy inclusion to your everyday supplemental intake.
- Hypoxis Rooperi: Otherwise known as the African potato, this ingredient promotes T-cell production which fights infection and boosts the immune system.
Signs You Might Not Be Getting the Air You Need
Hypoxemia and hypoxia are two dangerous conditions that can occur from low blood oxygenation levels. There are several signs and symptoms you can look out for to help identify if your system is currently struggling with getting the oxygen it requires, some of which may include:
- A faster or even a sluggish heart rate
- A feeling of confusion
- Coughing or wheezing
- Changes in your skin colour, varying from blue to red
If you are unsure about your blood oxygenation, you can easily use a pulse oximeter to gauge your general oxygen saturation levels, which should be between 95% to 100%. Readings below this may warrant urgent medical attention.
Our Mega Oxygen™ Tablets are Available Online
Our Mega Oxygen™ tablets have been specially formulated to address the above concerns before they even occur and are available as easy online purchases to supplement your daily health and wellness on a fundamental level. To put your health first, don’t hesitate, get in touch with us today!