Last updated: February 2017.
Your privacy is important to oxygenproducts.org.This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that oxygenproducts.org collects, and the ways in which oxygenproducts.org uses that personal information.
Personal information collection.
Oxygenproducts.org may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- General visit information about your use of this website (including IP. Address, pages and posts visited, location and other aggregated demographic information) this is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person;
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name, email address, delivery address, payment details and alternative contact details);
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including orders, payments, administrative detail, delivery details and shipping);
- Necessary information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your name and email address); and
- Any other information that you send to oxygenproducts.org.
Please see our cookies policy here.
Using personal information.
Oxygenproducts.org may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website (in the case you submit a testimonial, we will publish your name and location and an image of you(if submitted));
- Supply to you services and products that you purchase;
- Delivery of products that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where oxygenproducts.org discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders and a third party payment site(PayPal) to process payments. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, oxygenproducts.org may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data.
Oxygenproducts.org will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information both online and offline.
Oxygenproducts.org will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. Your offline information will only be provided to employees who require the information to perform a specific job, like shipping or customer services.
Cross-border data transfers.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement.
Registered users will be notified of any changes to this policy via your registered email address.
Unregistered users should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Oxygenproducts.org is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to info@OxygenProducts.org.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.